Saturday, August 04, 2007

TOBY KEITH!!!

I went to lunch today with Amy and Melissa, and was informed that i'd be attending the Toby Keith concert tonight....okay, okay, i actually begged until they gave in and agreed to take me! So it ended up being Melissa, Jeanette, Amy, Chari, Sam, and I. It was a fun filled night of music, drunks, and hoochy mammas with not nearly enough clothes on! What more could ya ask for, right??!! Toby put on a great show, and aside from the $8.00 Hot dog/Drink combo, I can't complain! Heck, we even saw a girl poppin a sqwat under her boyfriends truck after the concert! Haha, gotta love the good ole country crowd!

Great shot of the girls!


Chari & Sam (or as the kids will soon call him..... Officer Sorensen)!!


The gang!!

The Man!!



His flippin sweet setup...notice the Ford Super Duty grill behind him!


A night well spent!!

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

LOL!! I was a little wired when I got home. Blogging calms me!! Thanks for coming!!

amy said...

Maybe you should put that last picture in photo shop and get rid of our red eyes... we look like devils. Now that is all right for you because the shoe fits, but not for me :)