Sunday, August 12, 2007

Grandpa Oram turns 89!

Just got back from a short weekend trip to Idaho to have a small family reunion and to celebrate Grandpa Oram's 89th B-Day!! It was so much fun to see the family again. Although I must admit, that the older I get, it seems the less I know who belongs to who! In fact, my Cousin Kathy totally busted me out on it, cause I was trying to get some little kid out of a photo I was trying to shoot, and she told me, "ya know, Cody, If you knew their names it would make it a lot easier!" Oh well, what do ya do, right?! Anyhow, we had a great time, and I was able to get family pics of I think every family there....so here are some highlight of the weekend.....



Okay, first things first.....Jed and I never know when to quit teasing each other.....but I'll admit, it usually ends by me burning Jed so bad all he can do is smack me around a little!!


Grandpa is quite the character!!...Dude, you gotta expand this one and check out his nifty napkin holder!!! Believe it or not, he may be old, but he can sure still bark orders from this position!!


I love the look in Jed's face!!!


I sure love my little nephew Quinn...he's such a cute kid!


Here's the whole fam damily!! Our family now spans 5 generations!!

Us kids with mom and dad.

The two that started it all. Happy 89th Grandpa Oram!

7 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Looks like fun... I love the pic of you kids with your parents!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Family Cody!

Carl and Pat said...

These are great, Cody!!! Gee, we should have stopped in Blackfoot on our way home from Idaho Falls. Congrats to Ellis for 89 fun-filled years.

nalani said...

Nice photos of the weekend! I love the one of you and Jed especially----such a cute couple---or is Jed a couple with Kami---that's sure what it looks like in the big family picture!

Kami said...

You did a rockin job on the family pictures! That is quite the pose that Jed and I took! Ha ha ha!

Christine said...

Awesome pictures of the family reunion. I wish my family would get along long enough to agree to go to a reunion like this, let alone planning and attending. :)

Cameron Family said...

I love the family pic! It is so cute!