Sunday, August 05, 2007

Silver Lake Creek

This afternoon Luke Isley and I drove up American Fork Canyon, up Tibble Fork, and eventually to Silver Lake. A mile or so past Silver Lake is the creek that feeds silver lake. We got out of my truck and hiked through the brush to get to the creek, and into some spots to take some photos. We hiked maybe a quarter mile up the creek bed photographing. We gave ourselfves the assignment of water. It was really pretty up there, and I'd love to go back up both in fall for the color, and in spring to get more water! Anyhow, these are a few images I captured.

Luke and I in the Creek Bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cody, you're REALLY good at photo-shopping! J/K. Those are beautiful pictures.

Richard and Sharon said...

Okay I am predjudiced but boy are those awesome photos!

Unknown said...

Hey guy the photo's are great, can't wait to see the fall shots. I miss seeing all of you, be good if not be good at it......

WRYUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.