Monday, August 27, 2007

A New Companion.........

Okay, enough already, I'm not posting another picture of another random date!...although I did trade in my old flame for a newer, sexier, younger model!! Do you hear that sound thats playing?? Thats the sound of young love!! This weekend, Chris found a smokin deal on a 2004 Honda VTX 1300C, and when I saw it, it was love at first sight! So after some finageling, I talked it out of him, and now I have a new leading lady! The color is a Burnt Orange with metallic in it. I'll have to take some pics during the day when I get it all shined up, but I couldn't wait to post it, so thus, the night shots! Last night when Tiffany and I went for a ride she said to me, "What girl in her right mind wouldn't want her man to have a bike?" Good question Tiffany, and......what do ya say to that??


Heeellllloooo sexy new machine!!

The old 2001 Suzuki Volusia 800

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sweet new ride. Any woman in her right mind would love to be on the back of that bike. Nothing like the wind blowing in your hair and a good looking man between your legs (this is a clean thought or not) . Well anyway you know I love to ride thanks for the good memory when I was out there. You need to save a ride for when I get back out that way.....

Christine said...

When Dave sees this, he might want a bike even more than he did before - if that's possible.
so jealous.

Christine said...

Cody, I swear with all these people around me buying bikes, I can't stand it anymore. I have to have one. I have been on ebay everyday for the past week looking for one. I am extremely jealous.

Here is my new favorite check it out and tell me what you think:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200147147919&rd=1

Mrs. B said...

You just can't believe how happy I am for you and your new "love." There is just one note of sadness in my heart, I can't figure out how to get pics on this thing, and you have sounds. Clearly I am not cool. Ride fast, winter is coming.

Mrs. B said...

Wait...that is Tiffany's link, does she sound like that, or is it your bike?

Barb Simon said...

Impressive sound effects...
Aunt Barb

Heidi Louise said...

You don't know me... you could say I am "blog stalking" you, but I am friends with someone who is friends with someone who knows your sister(I think that is how the chain goes). Anyway, I just thought I would drop in and say Hi!

I love your bike. Do you by chance have a side cart(I think that is what they are called). I have always wanted to ride in one. I love riding motorcycles! I once crashed on a motorcycle and then was hit by that same motorcycle an hr. later. Funny story!

Anyway, great blog!