Sunday, August 05, 2007

Squaw Peak

Today I went over to Tiffany's house after church for dinner. She had made Cincinnati Chili, and it was freakin tasty! She also makes some dang good peach cobbler! Anyhow, we played some cards with her parents. They are great people, and a lot of fun. Her dad is an Athletic Director at BYU and her mom is an MA at a Doctors office. Tiffany's little boy Gavin is 1 1/2 and he is sooo into climbing anything and everything! I got a good chuckle watching him climb all over everything and getting into everything! Definitely mischievous! Anyhow, later on we went for a ride up Squaw Peak to watch the sunset. It was tons of fun, and she hasn't told me to stop calling her, so I guess our "friendship" is still progressing!!


Looks like she chopped her hair, but its just in a pony tail!

The Sunset was amazing tonight! Looking West over Utah Lake.

7 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

We all know there is only one reason a guy takes a girl to Squaw Peak... BUSTED!!

Sam said...

We all know that photography is the only reason a guy takes a girl so Squaw Peak. I don't know what Melissa has against photography but that is a beautiful sunset.

Carl and Pat said...

Thanks for the new background for my desktop!! Great blog entry...keep 'em coming. (Pat C.)

nalani said...

Oooooooh Sam, poor little nieve Sam.

Sam said...

What? Nalani has something about Photography too?

Unknown said...

If you had told me you like Cincinnati Chili,I would have made it for you, I am the best I can make it from scratch. Nothing better than a good old 3 way,or a cheese coney.

Unknown said...

Isn't Squaw Peak a place where you go to suck face, that's what I was told when I was up there, sunset HuMMMMM.