Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm a model ya know what i mean.............

So my cousin Kim brought this picture to the reunion and gave it to me, and I thought I was going to die laughing! So here's the setup.....It was 1985, White Nike's were still cool, as were Wranglers (In Idaho anyway!).....or maybe they were Sears "Toughskins" jeans......oh, but wait, at least the popped collar has made its way back!! So my cousin Kim worked at one of the stores in the mall, and they were doing a back to school fashion show...so at the ripe age of 7, I began my modeling career! But havn't been able to book a gig since!!...alright peeps...laugh it up!!!

12 comments:

nalani said...

Hoot Hoot Katoosh you're such a STUDMUFFIN!!

Darren Clark said...

Damn, that's hot!

Jeff & Melissa said...

That is CUTE... who knew!! That was your 15 minutes of fame.

Carl and Pat said...

Toughskins and parachute pants..memories. I had no idea you'd done a modeling gig! Can I have your autograph?! (Pat C)

Unknown said...

So what we know from this picture is you will have a cute boy that models,when he is 7. Oh yea your still cute.

Unknown said...

I knew that you were a cutie but wow! a model who would have thought. I kinda like the biker Cody...

Unknown said...

I alway knew you were a cutie, but who would of thought a model. I like the biker Cody.

amy said...

I do my little turn on the cat walk! This is awesome!

LUKE said...

Thats HOT!

Curtis and Shandy said...

P. I. M. P.

Sarah said...

Now I feel like watching Zoolander...

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

That's the best thing I ever seen on a blog! I LOVE IT!