Friday, August 10, 2007

A night at the mall

Monday night, Tiffany, Gavin, and I met up with Nalani & Jed, and our friends Cade & Carriann, and their daughter Peyton. We ate at the good old California Pizza Kitchen! (Thanks for the hookup Shandi!!) After dinner, Tiffany and I took Gavin down to the play area. They have a big treehouse playground in the middle of the mall, and Gavin sure did eat it up! I loved a few of the pics I took! I had a funny experience carrying Gavin back to the car... Tiffany ordered him a kids root beer, most of which ended up on my shirt via a soaked diaper. As I carried him back to the car I kept thinking to myself...my stomach feels wet.....hmmmmm....what can ya do but laugh!

It took some careful study from the bottom of the slide for Gavin to get his courage up to go all the way to the top and try what the other little kids were doing!

One foot at a time....slowly but surely....you can do it kiddo!!!

Okay....he finally has the courage.......


Whew....we made if safe and sound!! I was really getting a chuckle out of this whole sequence of events, and I guess I had forgotten how intimidating something like this can be to a kid! Its been so fun though to be around this little guy. He's really opened my eyes and brought a lot of perspective to many things. Crazy how that works!.....oh yeah.....and just for good measure, ...........Tiffany got ahold of my camera and just had to show off her amazing pedicure!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone has cut little feet! I'm jealous!