Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Ride Up The Canyon!

Okay, so I have many things I need to update on my blog, but I'll start with my favorite as of late!..A while back a met a girl named Tiffany, and she's a freakin blast! We've become good "Friends" quickly and she's a stinkin laugh a minute. She's 24, also divorced, and has the cutest little 18 month old boy named Gavin. We've had some fun times together already, and tonight we went on a motorcycle ride up and over the Alpine Loop. I thought maybe by bringing her over to meet Nalani, Maile, Kami, and Mom in one shot one of two things would happen:

1. They'd tell me to kick her to the curb......or
2. She'd kick me to the curb in fear of my sisters.......
Well...neither one has happened, so i guess so far so good!


Gettin Ready for the big ride!


Once at the top, I couldn't help but cackle at the sight of Tiff so concerned with helmet hair and looking just so, for all the people that weren't even up there to see her!!!...Oh how vain!!


And of course a quick potty break before we could take any pictures.


That setting the camera on the fencepost thing never seems to work out right, so ya might as well laugh about it, right??!!


Strike a pose Tiffany, ham it up!


Tiffany kept heckling me..."Come on Mr. Cameraman, don't ya know how to use that thing?" So this was my simple response to her taking over the photography!
And Tiffany requested I put this up, its her favorite!

6 comments:

LUKE said...

I want your facial hair back..........

Andy Chase said...

I want your back hair facial........



whatever that means.

Traciannee said...

Me too! You look like a little boy. Andy does also that is way he has his. Us women don't want to look older than our guys.

Mrs. B said...

Hey, bring the cute girl to the little reunion on the 11-12. The real test will be to see if the she can handle the whole family. Of course, she'll love me!

Unknown said...

You do look young... and she is so cute! When do we all get to go out?

WRYUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.