Thursday, August 23, 2007

Maddy's New Home!

Okay, I think I'm over it enough to finally talk about it! About a month ago I came to the realization that my dog Maddy just wasn't living the life that she deserved. I have become extremely preoccupied with living life and not spending enough time with her. When I was married it was really easy cause Karena worked all the time, and when I came home from work or school, I could just play with her and spend time with her. But I have come to the realization that I wasn't spending any time with her, and she lived her life cooped up in her kennel. So I decided that as friendly as she is, it was time to find her a home with plenty of children to play with, and a yard to run around in. So I posted an add on KSL.com and about a half hour later I had found a family to take her!! She now lives in Spanish Fork with a great family of 3 children and a big fenced yard. It was bitter-sweet, but I know she's much happier! So here's to Maddy!!


3 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

I miss her....:(

Carl and Pat said...

Good for you, Cody. I remember when we had to find a new home for Stash--actually Lynette found it for us--it was hard to see him go, but it really was for the best. The good part was that Lynette would give up periodic updates on how the dog was doing and how much the family loved him.

Traciannee said...

That was great of you. I love when people think of the animal as a person. They need love an attention as much as we do.