Sunday, July 15, 2007

4-Wheelin' in Victor, ID

After the wedding I shot in Idaho Falls and Blackfoot this weekend, I went and stayed the night at Charlie Messerli's home. He, his wife, and their 3 kids live in Rexburg. On Saturday morning, I woke up to Cody (Charlie's 4 year old) patting me on the Cheek saying, "Wake up Cody, time to watch cartoons"! So being the good Uncle I am, (afterall, he is my namesake) I cuddled up to him and watched some transformers! Good times! Charlie and I left later that morning for Victor, ID which is over by the Wyoming Border off Highway 33. We parked at Charlie's cousin's home that is at the base of the Mountain range and unloaded our 4-wheelers there. Jason, the cousin, got his quad out and took us for an amazing ride up through the mountains that are on the South end of that valley. It was a really fun ride, and of course, I took some pics!!
Getting Ready to unload

Takin a rest at the top

This is the view from the top, overlooking Victor, ID facing North

This is us starting down the mountain and facing west, there were some cool meadows up high.

1 comment:

LUKE said...

holy crap, call me and lets take some pictures.
Ok, I'll try calling this week too :)