Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July Ride!!

So I got up bright and early the morning of the 4th and left my house at 6:45am to go meet up with a group of riders from Chris Cameron's ward to go for a long motorcycle ride. We left Chris' neighborhood about 7:30am and headed up and over Suncrest which runs from Lehi up and over the point of the mountain down into Draper. We then hugged the Wasatch range from Draper up through Sandy and up to Parley's Canyon. We rode up to Park City and arrived about 8:30am. Oh yeah, by the way.....BRRRRRRR!!!! It may be July, but that doesn't mean it was warm by any means!! We then went up through Kamas, into the Uintas and up to Mirror Lake. WOW! What a beautiful ride! It was a lot of fun, and I didn't get back until about 12:30pm. My lower back and even lower back side are only a little sore! Only 13 more days until the big motorcycle trip!!!!!!


Getting ready for the ride!



Headin out!!



Mirror Lake



Steve Wiser giving us infinite wisdom...aka B.S.!!!


This one is for Nalani...and she knows why!!


For some reason this is a common sight on our rides!! If we spent have as much time riding as we do shootin the bull at gas stations, we could cover 3 times the ground!!!

5 comments:

LUKE said...

I only hate you a little bit right now............Ok, I don't hate you, but I am crying inside about not being able to ride any more :(

Jeff & Melissa said...

Good times! After our short ride last night, I think I have an itch to go again!! You let me know when...

Cameron Family said...

Good times my brother!

THis is Chris By the way

Kami said...

shocks...pegs...lucky!

WRYUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.