Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Clean Shave!!!

Yesterday I got a new position at work. I'm all done estimating, and now i've moved into the service department to help with dispatching and scheduling our technicians. I'll also be in the field helping from time to time, so it should be a whole new challenge! As part of dealing with homeowners more now, our service technicians and staff are required to be completely clean cut. So the owner asked me yesterday to shave off my goatee! Dude, i've had that little champ for about 6 years now, so it was rather traumatizing!! I hate not having it! But I did have one of my office girls tell me I looked younger, so maybe its a good thing! Anyhow, here's the before and after pics!

Before!


And after!

11 comments:

LUKE said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Who is that person in the bottom picture any ways?

Carrie said...

That cracks me up! I almost can't remember you without a goatee!

You look good, and yes, younger!!

Congrats on the promo as well!

Jeff & Melissa said...

WOW... that reminds me of the Cody of 10 years ago!! Lookin Good :)

Cameron Family said...

Wow! i don't even remember you without out a goatee! Looks good!

Courtney said...

Oh sad! But yes, Lookin good Cody! Congrats on the new position!

Carl and Pat said...

Hey, it's the old Cody! Love ya both ways. Come see us! (Aunt Pat)

Sarah said...

If you come to work for Caleb, you can keep your facial hair. Plus, you won't even have to shower.

Mrs. B said...

Oh, my heck! I knew there was something different when I saw you Friday. My thought was, holy cow, he looks so much like Richard. I don't know if that makes you look younger. . .
Still very handsome.

Mrs. B said...

I knew there was something different on Friday when I saw you. I thought, wow, Cody looks so much like his dad. I don't know if that makes you look younger or not . . . Actually, yes, yes, you do look MUCH younger now.

Mrs. B said...

Oh brother, I didn't realize you have to approve my comments, so I did two. Nice that you included them both. Welcome to my world. Have a nice day, and hope you can come on August 11-12 to the little reunion I am giving for Grandpa's b-day.

WRYUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.