Sunday, July 15, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Oram

Thursday night I went up to Blackfoot to shoot a wedding Friday morning at the Idaho Falls Temple. I called ahead and booked a room at the Oram Inn...AKA Grandma and Grandpa's place. I had a lot of fun chatting with Grandma, cuz we all know Grandpa cant get a word in edgewise!! J/K Okay, really its true, but thats why we all love her so. And not to worry kids, she made a nice big breakfast before my big day of work! Anyhow, I snapped this pic with my point and shoot, and touched it up a little in photoshop. Fun visit!

6 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Ah-ha--there's where the plaid started! These are two wonderful people. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. B said...

Such a cute little couple!

nalani said...

What are you talking about---grandma doesn't talk very much and she never tells the same story! Great picture of them by the way!

Sarah said...

Did she feed you any of her famous canned peaches? Or did I clean her out during my colege years 1002-1994. She kept this poor college kid from starving!!

Sarah said...

Note to self: proofread.

Mrs. B said...

Good one Sarah, I love it. Sorry Cody, did you think that your comment board was for YOU?