Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Manti Wedding

Today i went down to Manti, to shoot my first wedding at that temple. I really love the Manti Temple, it is so majestic the way it sits up on the hill. After the wedding I dinked around for a few hours before heading to Mayfield for the Reception, which was held at Town Hall! I seriously had forgotten how fun it can be to be in a small town, so I took some pics to shed some light on my day!
This is Mayfield Main Street. I swear....i'm not even kidding!!
This is the Mayfield 24th of July Event Calander...any takers to go with me???

Seriously...does anyone really want me to elaborate on this one???!!!!

Okay, now that i've poked a little fun at Mayfield, here's the scene as I was leaving town.

As a funny side note, as I ran into my old college roomate at the temple and found out he is really good friends with the groom. His name is "Chewy", but few call him by his birth name of Brian Call! It was a lot of fun to see him after 6 years. He lives in Rexburg with his wife.
This is my friend Katie King "The Bride"!!

And here is the happy couple Katie and Chad Westover! They are so much fun together, and Chad couldn't be half bad cause he rides an '05 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior! I texted Nalani after watching how cute they are together and told her I didn't know whether I should be hopeful or suicidal!! haha!! J/K!

5 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun times... when you going to make this a full time job!! It is your calling in life, Mr. Photographer!

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun day. You do good work Cody!

LUKE said...

HOLY CRAP, when are we going to take more pictures?

nalani said...

Mayfield is where we went 4-wheelin on the 4th----way fun! When we were there I wondered if people really lived there or just had cabins there---I guess now I know! Great pictures---interesting looking couple.

amy said...

Nalani,thanks for saying what I wanted to say!