Sunday, June 10, 2007

Orem Summerfest 2007

I kinda got persueded into going to Orem's Summerfest 2007 with Melissa tonight. She promised me that it would be a grand ole fireworks show, and I gotta admit....it was pretty fun to go people watch!! Here's some pics!


Here's the amazing fireworks!! Not too shabby for our little city!

Missy and I on Center St. in Orem

Uncle Carl would definitely say the fireworks were a ten, cause pieces of the mortor shells were falling down on us the whole show!!! Made for a good laugh, but hard to look into the sky without some safety goggles!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Nalani told us we should go to Orem Summerfest...now I wish we went. It looks real fun!

Curtis and Shandy said...

cute! tender! such a guy thing to do!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Persuaded.... WHATEVER!