Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Evening at the PCC

Friday night we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It is divided up into several areas that each represent one of the islands of Polynesia. We spent time at each of them watching the demonstrations, and went to the big show at the end. It was pretty rad, and along with several pictures that I took, I took a few videos too! This is my first attempt at posting videos, so we'll see how this goes!!

These are some Tahitian dancers.....I cant believe how they shake their moneymakers!

This dude was crazy, and so much fun to watch!

Pretty cool Hula Dance.

More Fire Dancers!

Nate and I decided that every woman should learn how to do this!!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

That was such an awesome show. We all decided we could watch the hip shakers and the fire throwers for hours.

Unknown said...

That looks awesome! I am sooooo jealous! I still cannot fgure out my videos. You will have to tell me how you did this!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Dood, I love the PCC. We went there in October and had a blast. Did you spend a lot of time there? I'm so jealous that you all got to go back there for so long.

Nick