Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve at the Polynesian Cultural Center

Tonight the fam went to the Polynesian Cultural Center to watch some quality entertainment before we came back for dinner and to wait for Santa Claus!! Okay, I have to admit, I was a little pecimistic when we sat down and started to listen to the first group......come on now..just look at this...
This is either proof that old ladies wearing moo-moo's like guitar hero too, or it could possibly be the bass player for the first act we saw tonight!! The best part is, when she wasn't jamin on the bass, she was up front hula dancing for us!! I thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard at this!!
Even Cannon was so bored he was drooling all over himself!
The final group however was wonderful to listen to, and they sang some great songs. They did sing a version of my favorite Christmas song "O Holy Night", and made up for the humor of the previous group. It was actually a lot of fun, and I'm excited for this upcoming Friday when we will go back to the PCC to see all the shows.

No comments: