Friday, December 28, 2007

Laie, Hawaii Temple

This morning I took a stroll by myself to the Temple grounds for some peace and quiet! The house we are staying in is only about 1 1/2 blocks from the Temple. I took along my camera and took some pics.

Front view.

Turning around from the picture above, this is the view of the street leading up to the temple. At the end of this street off in the distance is a small temple garden on the beach of the North Shore. If you look close, the first left hand turn off this street is the street we are staying on. You can see the Temple lights at night from our living room!
Standing up by the temple overlooking the front grounds.
Gardens behind the Temple. There are some cool vines hanging down everywhere!
I also took some pics of some various plants and flowers on the grounds. Kind of my ode to Uncle Carl!! Here they are!

1 comment:

amy said...

You are having the worst Christmas ever! Glad you are having a great time with your family!