Monday, January 28, 2008

Final Hawaii Pics!

I wanted to post a few final photos of Hawaii.....mostly because its cold as crud here and i'm sick of blizzards and wishing I were on sunny beaches again! Here's a few last shots that I took with my Canon 10D.
I took this photo the first night I was there from the Ko ohlina resort that we stayed at.
And for Luke...It was taken at 1:30am f/3.5 30 sec ISO 200.

Looking down toward the North Shore from the temple grounds. My dad and I took this photo Christmas eve. My padre is my favorite photo partner...we always have a blast chatin and killin time!! This was a great way to spend Christmas eve!
Moon behind a palm tree.
The day I left.....hey...at least a storm was rollin' in!!

7 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Finally...makes me wish we were there right now, especially after slip-sliding my way to work (and I was on the bus!!). (Pat)

Jeanette said...

Great pictures. I am with you on wanting to look at warm pictures with this cold weather....boy am I ready for the summer! It looks like you had a great time in Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

Cody those are beautiful . . . Really.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Awesome... I love your scenery pics. Make it rich off of these pics!

nalani said...

Great pics! Looks like I'll be changing my screensaver again!

Richard and Sharon said...

Cody--hint for Mother's Day--something tells me she would like a big photo of the Hawaiian Temple photo. That is so awesome. Actually all of them are and I would take any one of them for a gift--think Mother's Day! Mom

Opp Family said...

Cody those pictures are incredible! I especially liked the first one that you posted! By the way it was so nice to see you the other day and catch up and Andrew loved meeting you as well.
- Kara