Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas on the Beach!

I am a firm believer that every Christmas should be spent on a tropical Island!! This morning I woke up to Quinn screaming at all the toys Santa had left he and Cannon! It was so much fun to re-live Christmas through the kids. I had almost forgotten how much fun it was to lay awake at night just wishing the hours would pass. I would roll over and look at the clock every 5 minutes wondering if it were time to get up yet. I would force myself to not look at the clock for what seemed to be hours, only to roll over again and realize that only 15 minutes had passed! That was sooo much fun! Well, we were able to make it through only the first few presents before I opened one from Maile that stole Quinn's attention for about 10 minutes. It was a Whoopee Cushion! He and I made sure that we tricked every person in the room before opening presents could resume. I got quite a kick out of this present as you can see by this picture!

When that was all over, present opening resumed, and I think we all made out like bandits! Later today I promised Quinn we would go swimming. Maile, Nate, Quinn, Cannon, Ben, and I all headed out to the beach and had some fun for a few hours.


Boogie Boarding on Christmas......yeah baby, yeah!!


This was the view looking down the beach from where we were sitting.....sooooo dreamy!!

So I saw Nate catch a good size wave as these girls were walking up the beach...I could see it all taking shape and I got all giddy!..Just as his firm physique came scooting up the sand on the boogie board, these girls had to all but jump out of his way before he took them out at the feet! The greatest thing is the non-chalant look on his face...and his cool tone as he said "Hey there....how ya doin??"!!! I was laughing sooo freaking hard. Gotta love an Oram family vacation!


Another sucessful day of no shoes!


Quinn shaking his little booty in taunt to the waves!


Maile and Cannon were there to either cheer us on or laugh at us, i'm still not sure which!


I'm laughing cause Ben has no idea i just pee'd.......wait a minute...maybe he did too....hmmm...thats freakin sick!

Another beach we stopped at. I love this place. Nate and I decided that we could definitely quit our jobs and move here. We decided we could live on coconuts and wild chickens!...we have now coined the phrase "its coconut and chicken baby"!!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

You rock. It's been an awesome week.

nalani said...

That picture of Nate is the best! I have one of your pictures as my desktop picture! I'm loving the updates----keep them coming.

Jeanette said...

Yes I am with you on having Christmas on a tropical island. I love Hawaii and yes it is fun at Christmas. It looks like you are having a great time. Seeing you on the beach on Christmas day totally reminded me of when I lived there and we always went to the bech after we opened presents.