Monday, April 16, 2007

Could it really be???...A BLOG UPDATE????!!!!

Holy smokes, believe it or not, i was finally herassed enough this weekend that i've decided to update my blog!! Okay, first of all, let me introduce myself





I'M CODY, I'M A COUSIN...........shhhhhh......time to pray!!!!!





If you were in Seattle this weekend, what i said is freakin hilarious...if not...you missed out big time! Thanks Carrie for the new way to pick on you for years to come!





So many of you met a new "Friend" this weekend! Here we are:



Yeah, its true, Courtney is officially a trooper! She came in, dove right in, helped out, and even helped us clean up, all weekend. Here's a 10 rad things about Courtney that I like already...

1. She doesn't sit in the corner and moap

2. She asked my mom for cold cereal at dinner time and then laughed when mom didn't know what to say!

3. She hates cats

4. I left her in a room and she functioned socially.....whoa nelly!!

5. She laughed when we retold the cheetos story!!!!!

6. She got Quinn ready for bed and sang songs to him. Hmmm, impressive!

7. She still hates cats!

8. She's stoked about trying spending time with friends and family

9. She really doesn't like respiratory therapists!!! HAHA, had to throw that in!

10. She knows the proper pronounciation of the words: JEWELRY, SUPPOSED TO, And EDUCATION!!!!!

I'd have to say, all in all, we're off to a good start with that list of qualities! We have a lot of fun together and i'm excited to get to know her more...okay, enough said about that!

To all that couldn't be there, we missed ya! And i'm not sure the next time we will all be in Seattle together, if ever again, but it sure was a ton of fun. Thanks to all that helped out with the wedding and clean up, we appreciated it. Next cousins dinner i vote we take a second to get to know each other a little better....we'll go around the room and introduce ourselves....Carrie can start!!! HAha, i love it!

4 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Got Subway???

Curtis and Shandy said...

We like her already: 1st she is not Karena and 2nd she smiled more than zero times.

Carrie said...

I LOVE the update!!! Seriously, the dang muffin story about me better be retired since we have something else to laugh about! Although I do love a good "Bonneville" cheer so keep that one handy!

nalani said...

I'm laughing so hard right now at Shandy's comment! The "Hi I'm Carrie, I'm a cousin" story is going to live forever! I've already told it 100 times! There's plenty of other stories I'd like to share on the blogs but for the sake of Kami's relationship with her in-laws I won't!