Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chapter closed!

So...first off, let me say, I decided to delete my last post because although it was meant as a joke, I kept hearing from some that it was a bit racey! Also, I want to say to the family that I am as of today, officially closing the Karena chapter in my book of life. I learned alot in those 4 and a half years, and experienced many emotions that have changed my life forever...some good, and some I wish to never experience again. However, my life is now moving on and I wish to open a new chapter. Looking back, I hope that I learn from what I've experienced and hope to not make the same mistakes. I'm so glad to have such rad family and friends. Thanks again for all you've done for me over the last several months. Now lets move on!!

2 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

YES!! Great post, Cody. Learning from life's experiences is what it's all about. We love you like a son and want the very best for you. Now, onward and upward! (Aunt Pat)

Carrie said...

I love you man!