Monday, April 23, 2007

Richies New Ride





So over the last few months dad and I have been looking for a new bike for him. He had outgrown his V-Star and was ready for a touring bike. With our yearly motorcycle trip coming up, we figured now was as good a time as any. Last week I saw an ad on KSL for what I thought was the perfect deal at the perfect price. The next day I ran up to Syracuse with Chris Cameron and after some wheelin and dealin we were able to bring her home! I've pretty pretty stoked this last week riding the bike around. I'm only riding it of course to make sure its road worthy before I ride it up to Seattle in a few weeks!!! Anyhow, for the guys, here's the specs!!!:


2000 BMW K1200LT

Electronically Controlled Fuel injected 1200cc Engine

Heated Handgrips

Trip computer with Outside Temp, miles to empty, and Avg Speed

AM/FM Stereo with 6 Disc CD Changer and both Driver and Passenger Controls

Power adjustable Windshield

Locking Trunk and side bags

And on and on!!!!


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Fern doesn't have a blog so I'm posting this comment on her behalf:

It doesn't get any sweeter than a BMW, congratulations!!

nalani said...

Dad's going to look so good on that and mom is going to look even better on the back!

Richard and Sharon said...

This is just the best bike ever! I really love riding it all over....oh wait, it is still in the trusting hands of Cody! Maybe one day I will get to enjoy the new ride!