Monday, April 23, 2007

Guitar Hero!!!


So, if you havn't been anywhere near the coolest game on earth its time!! The game is Guitar Hero and its about the coolest game ever. You hold a guitar that is hooked up to the Xbox 360, and play the notes as they come on the screen. Then you are awarded points based on accuracy. Saturday night Courtney and I went out with Chris and Jen Cameron to dinner and then back to their place for a BATTLE ROYALE!! Okay, so mostly Chris and I played while Courtney and Jen laughed at us, but who cares...a good time was had by all!! So if you haven't played it, call me, I'll hook ya up!!!


2 comments:

nalani said...

Good thing I was out of town or I'd kick all of you A's!!!!!

Indiana Clark's said...

I totally have that game for my xbox 360! I turn up the volume and imagine I'm back in the 80's only this time I'm really in a metal band. I just might grow my mullet back out.