Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No wait.......that's baby dookie!!

So tonight Nalani and I went to dinner at Shoots with the couple that lives below us. Their names are Cade and Carrian. They have a little 1 year old daughter named Peyton. About half way through dinner Carrian dropped something below Peyton's seat and when we all looked down to get it, we saw a huge ole pile of baby dukie on the floor! Peyton had total explosive doo doo and it was all over the place.......SICK!!!! haha! Cade and I had a good laugh, but Carrian gave some good scowls and it took her and Nalani to finish the clean up! How fun for them! Hope Carrian can laugh about it soon! They are moving Thursday to Las Vegas for the summer. We're gonna miss them tons. They're real fun people. Here's a pic of Cade and I that Nalani took at dinner.

7 comments:

nalani said...

I don't think you gave a good enough description of the green goo that was everywhere! Kind of like creamed peas or something. Or how about the fact that we totally had to strip Peyton of all her clothes and she was only wearing a diaper the rest of the night!

Cody Oram said...

Oh yeah...sorry,....I was trying to avoid vomiting in my own mouth.

Carrie said...

yeah, well, I just threw up in my mouth!!
Actually that is my worst nightmare, having an explosion while you are in public. I mean, the baby's explosion, not MINE!

Curtis and Shandy said...

I was driving home with Dexter and suddenly he started full on vomiting, spewing fountain in his car seat, I couldn't pull over, so he got to sit in it until we got home and it smelled nice. So we got to clean out the car and take apart the car seat to clean it. So fun stuff, the glamour side of kids.

Carl and Pat said...

Hey, Cody--this is good preparation for the family to come!

Sam said...

I've read this story every day since April 24th, 2007 when it was posted and I still laugh. It seems like such a long time for one story to be so funny. Man, it seems like such a long time ago that it was posted.

Unknown said...

Well, since it was MY BABY (dang her) I will say that I am so glad I could provide all of you with this explosion. You're welcome! Oh and thanks to the waitress who even though she was told it was vomit
(by cade and cody) and must have known it was diza cleaned it up. We all owe her a moment of silence. Oh and Nalani for braving the front line with me on the bathroom floor.