Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Motorcycle Season!!!

The weather has warmed up and that could only mean one thing...................SUNDAY AFTERNOON MOTORCYCLE RIDES!!!!!!!! I have been so excited this year to get back into riding with the guys. We've all enjoyed some fun rides already this season with many, many more to come!! The first week we met at Steve Wiser's home, the father of a friend Justin, and he made us breakfast before our ride. We then rode south to Nephi, up and over the Mt. Nebo loop. That puts you out in Payson, and then back to Orem. This last week was a much shorter ride, up and over the Mt Timpanogos Alpine loop. Good times had by all. We figure we all gotta get a little time in the saddle before our big trip at the end of July!! Too bad padre isn't here to ride with me!! Here's some pics I took on my camera phone.




5 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Babe...is it safe to be taking pics like that while you're riding? haha! looks like fun!

Carl and Pat said...

Kudos for using helmets!!! Maybe I should take up motorcycling--I think I'd look good in a black leather jacket! (Pat)

nalani said...

Did you take all those pictures with your camera phone? I need to come with you one of these rides!

Amelia said...

how fun is that!!!!! i wanna go!

Unknown said...

I don't get this blog thing! It looks like you are having fun though! Peys is good, but she is getting another tooth and it bled all night... sad... plus she had a little surgery... oh well. So when you gonna get your tail down here?