Saturday, June 09, 2007

Chris and Jen have a baby!!!

A long time ago, I set my good friend Chris Cameron up with my good friend Jennifer Coates, and they've lived happily ever after!! They got married a few years ago, and last night they welcomed a 7lb 9oz baby boy to the world!! His name shoulda been Cody!!,,, but they went with Chase Victor Cameron instead. Here is a few pics of my visit to the hospital today. I told them that my only request is that he call me Uncle Cody! He is a cute little sucker and definitely has the Coates cheeks and chin!

3 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Cody you will make a great dad! You have the touch already!

Carrie said...

I'll be Jen is glad that day is over! Congrats to the new parents!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Not to be rude but the top picture looks like Mr. Magoo which is awesome.