Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!.......again!!!

Thursday morning Kami called me to tell me Nalani was going into labor and baby Cash was on his way. I left work a few hours later, and not too long later we were able to welcome teeny tiny little Cash into the world!...okay, just a little sarcasm on the whole tiny comment! He weighed in at 9lbs 14oz and is 19 inches long. Dude, its awesome, his fat little cheeks just rest on his chest, and he's the cutest little guy! Check out more pics and information on Nalani's Blog at http://nalanisnonsensenews.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Cody, this photo of you and Cash is indeed a keeper! You will be a fabulous uncle to this little cowboy.

Thomas said...

Keep the pictures coming. I cant get enough.

Unknown said...

I HEART HIM! I need to see him again! I'll have to make some treats and stop by!

Chari said...

Cute picture Cody! You look like such a proud uncle!