Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another New Bike


Well, last weekend I sold my bike I bought a month ago. I decided that I'm just going to keep buying and selling these bikes to make a little money on the side. Saturday a kid drove down from Logan and bought my bike. As I walked into the house with cash in hand, Meridith said to me, "you're going to buy that one in LA, aren't you?"!! So sure enough, Sunday morning I hopped a plane to Burbank, CA. The kid I bought it from picked me up from the airport, and took me back to his place where the bike was, and in about an hour, I was headed to Las Vegas! I stayed the night in Vegas and rode the rest of the way home the next day! It was a long ride, but it was a ton of fun! So here it is, my new bike!!...Its a 2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight.

4 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I have to admit that is a nice looking bike!

Kami said...

I think you might be a little obsessed with buy and selling bikes!

Thomas said...

Can you keep trying to buy bikes in Oregon, cause that worked out really well for me.

Dave said...

Man, I haven't looked at your blog in a while! The motorcycles are awesome. I gave up the $ I had saved for my motorcycle and gave it to Christine for her to get Lasik for Christmas... I'm hoping that scored enough points that I will be able to get a much better bike than I was going to get otherwise :)