Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl Sunday!!

This afternoon we went out to Lani and Craig Martineau's house for our annual superbowl party. It was kind of a small party this year, but we still managed to have a good time! We missed those that weren't there this year but it was fun having a little bit of a smaller crowd this year so we all could relax a little more!

Gotta love all the tasty lo-cal dips.

Me and my friend Meridith. Her daughter Hailey took this pic...she's 4 years old, so its a little shakey and blurry!

Lani looks mischevious, and Peyton looks a little less than impressed!
Luke has a habbit of taking pics on my camera when I leave it laying around!!!
It was a lazy day, and we loved it!

3 comments:

LUKE said...

good times

Jeff & Melissa said...

Tons of FUN... thanks for the scary ride home!!

Meridith O. said...

That picture Hailey took is pretty good for a four-year-old. I think there's some real talent there.....hmmmmm how can I exploit this for my own personal gain?!